A healthy Prosise could have 'big role' in Seattle offense
- ESPN Seattle Seahawks reporter Sheil Kapadia believes second-year running back C.J. Prosise will “have a big role” in the team’s offense if he can stay healthy.
- Last season, Prosise finished with an overall grade of 66.7, which would have placed 46th out of 62 running backs had he played enough to qualify, and his receiving grade of 79.2 would have put him 10th.
- Prosise ranked second among 86 HBs who saw at least 10 targets in the passing game with an average of 2.57 yards per route run.
- Among backs that saw at least 30 rushing attempts, Prosise was sixth out of 89 in breakaway percent (percentage of yards that come on runs of 15 or more yards) at 41.9.
- One area where Prosise did struggle was in pass protection. Out of 23 running backs in the NFC West, his pass-blocking efficiency of 84.1 checked him in at 20th.